1. GENERAL INFORMATION
In compliance with the duty of information provided in Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE) of July 11, the following general information data of this website are provided below :
1. The ownership of Rent Benidorm, and of this website, www.rentbenidorm.com, is held by: Martina Macías Berrocal, with NIF: 11939961V, and whose contact details are:
Address: 03501 Benidorm (Alicante)
Contact phone: 609832555
Contact email: email@example.com
2. Also, given the nature of the activity carried out by Rent Benidorm, it is registered in the Tourist Housing Registry with the following registration data: VT-461133-A, VT-461129-A, VT-461130-A, VT- 461134-A and VT-461131-A.
2. GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEB: www.rentbenidorm.com
1. The use of this Web space is subject to the full acceptance by the User of these General Conditions of Use, or of those that are in force at any time the user accesses it.
2. Access to this site is only allowed as well as its use for lawful purposes, adjusting at all times its use to these General Conditions, the applicable law at all times, as well as morality, good customs and public order. The company reserves the right to withdraw access to this site, without prior notice, to any user who violates the provisions of this legal notice, as well as to inform the competent authorities of the activities that could be constitutive of crime.
3. The company reserves the unilateral right to modify these General Conditions of Use at any time, as well as any other general or particular conditions of its website. It also reserves the right to modify at any time the presentation, configuration and location of the Website, as well as the contents and the conditions required to use them.
4. The User acknowledges that access to this site is done with his or her free consent and that it is his or her sole responsibility.
5. Rent Benidorm, the entity that owns the Web www.rentbenidorm.com, reserves the right to inform the competent authority of any other use that may violate its interests or rights or may constitute a crime.
6. Rent Benidorm reserves the right to terminate this Web service at any time without any requirement other than the notice in these conditions 15 days in advance.
3. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY CLAUSE
2. In the event that, due to a computer attack, errors occur in the information provided, Rent Benidorm It is not responsible for such errors as well as for the damages caused by the use of the information derived from said errors.
3. The content of this website is merely informative, not being responsible at any time for possible errors produced in its presentation. If you want more detailed information, you can contact us through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
4. INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY REGIME
1. The industrial and intellectual property of how many logos, emblems, or any element incorporated in the design of this site belongs exclusively to Rent Benidorm. The User acknowledges and accepts these rights. The elements of this website over which Rent Benidorm does not have intellectual or industrial property rights are used with the corresponding permission.
2. The reproduction of all or part of the content of www.rentbenidorm.com as well as its transmission or registered by any information retrieval system, in any form or in any medium, is prohibited, unless prior authorization is obtained, in writing, from Rent Benidorm.
3. It is not allowed to circumvent the copyright on the rights of Rent Benidorm, as well as to circumvent or try to circumvent the systems that exist or may have of protection of the contents. The right to quote is allowed as long as the source from which it comes is indicated.
4. Any violation of the intellectual or industrial property rights of this portal or the elements of Rent Benidorm, will be subject to the appropriate legal measures to achieve their protection.
5. WEB ANALYTICS WITH GOOGLE ANALYTICS
6. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION
1. Rent Benidorm, informs that this website is hosted in Spain, the country in which it offers its services, and therefore the only applicable legislation to resolve any conflict regarding the interpretation of these conditions is Spanish legislation, as well as the International Treaties that Spain has signed.
2. By accepting these General Conditions, the user submits to the jurisdiction of the Courts of the city of Alicante, to resolve any dispute related to the previous section.
HOW TO GET IN TOUCH
If you wish to clarify any aspect of the conditions of use described, you can contact the following addresses: email@example.com if you do so by email or by phone at 609 767 741.
IDENTIFICATION DATA OF THE SERVICE PROVIDER
Martina Macías Berrocal, address: 03501, Benidorm, Alicante. Telf +34 609832555. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Apartments for rent registered in the Tourist Housing Registry with the following registration data: VT-461133-A, VT-461129-A, VT-461130-A, VT-461134-A and VT-461131-A.